imelist päeva.

Friday, July 16, 2010

  • "I can pretend I can't see you, I can pretend I don't want to hold you in in my arms -I'm lying"
  • "While it's good to hear your voice, I hope your doing fine and if you ever wonder, I'm only here at night. I'm lost in this moment when time keeps slipping by and if I would have just one wish I would have you by my side. I miss you! I need you! I love you more than I did before."
  • "Out of Red Mist and Kick-Ass, who do you think would win in a fight? I don't know, I think Kick-Ass is cuter. After one would definitely fuck the brains out if I got the chance!" :D:D:D
  • "Do you wanna tell me more what you want for your birthday? I wanna get a puppy. You wanna get a dog? Yea, and Brats movie star makeover cassia, hahahahhaha, just fucking with you daddy. Look, I want a french fifth module 32 butterfly knife."
  • "What the heck, so let it be. I'll eat chips and wont do anything. Get lazy and die. No ones gonna care"
  • "The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart." - Aivi
  • "It's simple to make your-self into somebody who you aren't. It's hard to be your-self."

No comments:

Post a Comment